The Quantitative Finance Research Centre (QFRC) at UTS:
- co-ordinates and develops major research programs in quantitative finance to address the problems in financial risk measurement and management.
- provides a world class post-graduate research program in Australia, by providing a focal point for quantitative finance researchers in Australia and encouraging international research and post-doctoral student networks in the area of quantitative finance.
- contributes to the advanced Master of Quantitative Finance degree
- provides independent high quality policy advice to industry, professional development short courses, contract research and consultancy services.
- contains the Program for Research in Energy and Emissions Markets (PREEM)